A higher credit score can benefit you in many different areas of your life.
Here are a just a few advantages that you may not have even considered yet!
• Lower interest rates on loans
• Higher credit limits on credit cards
• Easier to rent a house, apartment or vacation rental
• Lower security deposits or reduced fees
• Better rates on car insurance
• Lower rates on car leases
• Better cell phone contracts
• Better chance of getting a business loan
• Past credit problems fade away with time
• Easier to get approval for a mortgage loan
• MORE NEGOTIATING POWER!
When it comes to applying for a home loan, a high credit score is one of your greatest assets. After you’ve completed your loan application, the mortgage lender requests a copy of your credit report. This detailed report gives the lender a clear idea of how well you manage your credit.
That’s why it’s so important to examine your credit reports in advance and find out if all the information is correct.