|Most people are prepared to negotiate when they go car shopping. But, what about when buying a home? Savvy homebuyers understand that everything is negotiable!
It’s a good idea to sharpen your negotiating skills, or work with a talented real estate professional that can help you negotiate the best deal. Here are some areas that have room for negotiation.
• The purchase price
• When you can move in
• Painting: Part of the home or the whole thing
• Repairs: Roof, plumbing, windows, etc.
• Yard: Landscaping, removal of unwanted trees or bushes, etc.
• Fixtures: Which lights, fans and appliances stay or go
• Furniture: Whether the seller will leave certain pieces
|I recommend working with an experienced professional who knows the market and is ready to negotiate on your behalf. Please let me know if you need a referral to one of the preferred real estate agents in my network.
My team and I are ready to help you secure the best loan program to meet your needs. Please contact me to schedule a consultation. Our goal is to provide you with such great service, that you will gladly refer your family and friends to us for assistance with their mortgage planning.